10 Interesting facts about alcohol

10 Interesting facts about alcohol
  1. Vodka is the world’s most popular alcohol
  2. The world’s strongest beer has a 67.5% alcohol percentage.
  3. The US has one of the highest minimum drinking age in the world.
  4. About 2 billion people across the world consume alcoholic drinks.
  5. One shot of Vodka has as much alcohol as an entire beer.
  6. Mountain Dew was made to be mixed with whiskey.
  7. Fear on an empty alcohol glass is called Cenosillicaphobia.
  8. Milkshakes originally contained alcohol.
  9. Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV is the largest alcohol company in the world.
  10. Almost 20% of alcohol is immersed in your stomach while the remaining 80% is immersed in the small intestine.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *